Fall applications will open in July 2024.
If you have successfully completed the previous Fall season, look for your employment offer in July 2024. If you haven't heard from us by August 5th, or if you are a past employee who did not work Fall 2023 and are interested in working this Fall, send an email to email@example.com for further instruction.
Check out our video for a quick overview of the application process, and then read the full details below!
1. Select and Contact Your References . You will need to find three people to be your character references, to include in your application (you will need their email addresses).
BEFORE applying, make sure you contact these folks and let them know that right after you submit your application, a link to the character reference form will be automatically emailed to them (make sure they check their spam folder!) We ask that your references submit this form within 5 days of you submitting your application.
· It is your responsibility to find three adults who are willing to serve as character references for you by completing an online form.
· References must meet the following requirements
1. The reference must be an ADULT
2. The reference must NOT be related to you (no family members)
3. The reference must be someone who knows you well (so that s/he can adequately evaluate you and complete the form)
· Examples of appropriate character references might include:
1. Employers, past or present (this may include people for whom you have provided babysitting, lawn/mowing service, etc.).
2. Teachers or school counselors
3. Other instructors or coaches
4. Neighbors or family friends who know you well
· HINT: Because it is your responsibility as the applicant to make sure we receive these references (and because we can't move forward with the application/hiring process until we have received them), make the process easier for your references. Let them know BEFORE you apply that the form will be coming. Remember, they're doing you a favor. Ask in advance if s/he would be willing to serve as your reference. Call or email to follow up, to ask if they've sent out your references… and remember to THANK them if and when they do!
2. Complete the Application for Employment
· Before filling out the application, you will answer several questions and your answers to those questions will direct you to the appropriate application.
· NOTE: If you are under 18, or the parent of an applicant, please review our Parents Policy
3. Attend an Employment Open House event at the farm, where we will be conducting interviews.
· Check here for upcoming session information.
· Yes, you may attend an Open House session before submitting your application and/or three references.
Cox Farms is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status. Cox Farms is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about employment?
Trouble with the application? Email us at email@example.com